The Advanced Before and After Slider plugin offers a virtual way to show two images in the same frame. Users can manually move the slider to compare both images at once. This plugin help to show before and after image in one frame with movable handle, Main use for comparing two images in one frame with a bar in the middle.
- orientation: Orientation of the before and after images (‘horizontal’ or ‘vertical’)
- before_label: Set a custom before label
- after_label: Set a custom after label
- no_overlay: Do not show the overlay with before and after
- move_slider_on_hover: Move slider on mouse hover?
- click_to_move: Allow a user to click (or tap) anywhere on the image to move the slider to that location.
✔️ Change Before/After Label.
✔️ Horizontal and Vertical Orientation option.
✔️ Image Overlay Option.
✔️ Move the slider on mouse hover.
✔️ Allow a user to click anywhere on the image to move the slider to that location.
How to Use
Advanced Before and After Slider plugin is a very simple way to use, you just put a shortcode anywhere.
[abas-slider before_src="" after_src="" before_label="Before Label" after_label="After Label" click_to_move="true"]
Click here to see demo
1. Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
3. Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
Can I change the before/after labels?
Yes, you can.
Move slider on mouse hover?
Is this plugin works with horizontal and vertical orientation?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Before After Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?