Brozzme Scroll Top, is a lightweight plugin that adds a fully customizable scroll to top button on every page. The button appears when a person scrolls, disappears on top.
No coding skills require, No need to add any html to your theme.
** Works with Elementor page builder **
** Automatic Divi back-to-top disabling to use the plugin (and a customized button, without any css code !) **
** Automatic OceanWP back-to-top disabling to use the plugin **
Smooth scrolling animation, powered by jQuery
Customizable colors, Material design style, responsive.
- Enable Brozzme Scroll Top, when enable, check for a Divi theme and then automatically disable the theme back-to-top button
- Button background color
- Button background color on hover
- Button border-radius
- Select floating (left or right)
- Set height and width of the button.
- Set padding from bottom and left or right.
- Animation speed.
- Animation type.
Languages : English (en_EN) and French (fr_FR)
Read more in the plugin Help tab.
- Upload Brozzme Scroll Top to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Enable and configure settings options in the Scroll Top in the admin panel.
Can I change the color of the arrow ?
Yes, replace the svg file in the css/assets/ folder
Can I change the svg file
Yes, you can read about this in the plugin Help tab.
Contributors & Developers
“Brozzme Scroll Top” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Brozzme Scroll Top” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- add bst_enable_admin to activate routine to avoid notice
- bug fixes with jquery on Astra theme
- add option for button on admin side
- notices fixes
- default value for border-radius on activation
- New Brozzme panel screen.
- Add z-index to CSS rules.
- improve performance, css minifing (file and inline) & jQuery compress.
- solve css bug in admin
- new setting panel style
- detect Divi and disable its back-to-top.
- add color picker and Elementor compliance.
- minor fixes.
- Initial release.