Easylox is a digital shipping platform with interfaces to DHL, Deutsche Post, DPD, GLS, Hermes, UPS, GO !, Emons.
Connect your WooCommerce shop directly with Easylox and generate inexpensive shipping labels for all common shipping service providers in Germany.
The connection is child’s play via our WooCommerce plugin. Send your parcels with Paket.ag & Easylox GmbH and save up to 50% on shipping costs.
— Your benefits at a glance —
- Free choice of common shipping service providers
- Up to 50% cheap shipping prices
- Tracking online
- Shipment notification for your customers
- Create return notes
- You can post the shipments free of charge in the parcel shops
- From 50 shipments per month, we offer you free on-site pick-up
- Creation of pick lists and delivery notes
- Own packaging shop, ordered today, delivered tomorrow
- Picker and packer menu
- Connect other shops and merchandise management systems with Easylox
— API Easylox interaction —
Our plugin is designed for interaction with API Easylox, a detailed description can be found here https://easylox.de/api/info/v1/index, all information is sent via an encrypted communication channel and is not transferred to third parties.
- Register at https://easylox.de. After you have registered and your account has been activated, proceed as follows.
- Go to WooCommerce under “Dashboard – Plugin”.
- Enter Easylox in the “search field” and then click on “Search for plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.
- Click on “Install” and install the Easylox plug-in.
- After the installation click on “Activate”.
- After activating the plug-in, go to the “WooCommerce – Settings” menu in the “Easylox” menu
- Click Get API Key.
- You will now be redirected to the website https://easylox.de
- Create a new account in the “Plugin WooCommerce” menu item.
- Enter a name for your account in the “Title” field. In the “Site URL” field, paste the URL of the page on which you have to enter the API key.
- Now copy the API key and paste it into your WhooCommerce account under API key and save the changes.
- Your WooCommerce account is now connected to Easylox. All orders are now automatically transferred to Easylox under the menu item “Bestellungen-Liste-Offene Bestellungen”.
- Use WordPress automatic updates to upgrade to the latest version. Ensure to backup your site just in case.
- WordPress version 4.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- Latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 7.0 or greater.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easylox for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release