Host Google Analytics locally using any one of these:
- Gtag.js v4 (91KB)
- Gtag.js (66KB)
- Analytics.js (44KB)
- Minimal Analytics.js (1.5KB)
Our premium products
Our free plugins
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Flying Analytics’
- Activate Flying Analytics for WordPress from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘Settings -> Flying Analytics’ to configure
අප්රේල් 11, 2022 2 replies
Its a good plugin. However on multi author site, we lose the ability to add a dimension for counting the author's views. That is an important aspect. Kindly add it.
පෙබරවාරි 17, 2022
I landed on this plugin after trying Flying Scripts. As boring as this plugin is, it felt great installing this and just seeing a simple form that allows me to paste in my GA code, and get working analytics. Theres 100 other plugins that do this, but they all feel like a free-2-play app. You're hit with ads, banners, and upsells. This just works.
මැයි 3, 2021
මාර්තු 21, 2021
... in use 1y
ඔක්තෝබර් 24, 2020
Definitely easy to use, support GA 4.0, and self-hosted the script also. A complete solution.
අප්රේල් 30, 2020
Reduced my load speeds and inlined my analytics in less than 5 minutes setup time. Thanks Gijo!
Contributors & Developers
“Flying Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Flying Analytics” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Flying Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated shortcut links
- Updated “Optimize More” tab
- Support for Google Analytics 4
- Security updates
- [BUGFIX] 404 error on js files
- [BUGFIX] Warning for constant FILE
- [NEW] Disable for logged in admins (credits: Gulshan Kumar)
- Initial release