An ultra light way to display mini buttons for sharing post directly on social media.
- It is not filled options. Zero option, only essential buttons and only 3ko – now 6ko.
- A simple plugin to display Buttons and popup for pinterest, linkedin, facebook, google +1, twitter, windows live, without administration options.
- No settings to change, this plugin added automatically multiple sharing buttons in your posts.
If you have some css problem view FAQ https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kw-essential-share-buttons/faq/
- Upload ‘kw-essential-share-buttons’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to change the position of the left small div with the share buttons
- To change the position, you may open the file kw-primo-share-button.php and change the width @ ~line 46 (The width must correspond to your current theme).
- After, you may open the file /css/single.css and change the margin values.
- How to change the color
- To change the white color, it’s in the file /css/single.css
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kw Essential share buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kw Essential share buttons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now displaying also for posts on home page
- Code review with mini buttons
- Added pinterest, linkedin
- Code review.
- Fixed image for Windows live share
- Original review