It adds a control to the Elementor image widget to remove the Lazy Load attribute.
Normally, if you use Elementor, also the first image that appears in the viewport is lazy loaded, and this is not good for performance.
By removing the lazy load attribute to the first image that appears in the viewport you can improve the LCP which is an important performance metric.
How to remove the lazy load attribute from specific images with Elementor
- Install and activate Lazy Load Control For Elementor
- Select “Do not lazy load” in the Elementor image widget.
Watch the following video to see how it works.
Other add-ons for Elementor
- Editor Cleanup For Elementor
It’s an add-on of Freesoul Deactivate Plugins to clean up the Elementor editor for better performance and solving the conflicts with other plugins.
For any question or if something doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum
Contributors & Developers
“Lazy Load Control For Elementor – Remove the Lazy Load attribute from specific images in Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Checked: Elementor 3.18.3, and WordPress 6.4
- Fix: lazy load not working with WordPress 6.4
- Checked: Elementor 3.7.0, and Elementor PRO 3.9.2