By default, the plugin allows to have only one sticky post at a time, which
means that when saving a post that has been flagged as sticky, it automatically
unsticks other posts.
Lonely Sticky, an option can be found that allows you to
define how many sticky posts can exist at a time. For example, if a maximum of
3 posts is allowed, when saving a post that has been flagged as sticky, the two
most recent sticky posts present (if any) will be kept as sticky, along the one
that’s being saved.
Setting the option to
0 will disable sticky posts completely.
- Upload the
lonely-stickyfolder to the
- WordPressහි ඇති ‘ප්ලගින’ මෙනුව හරහා ප්ලගිනය සක්රිය කරන්න
Contributors & Developers
“Lonely Sticky” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lonely Sticky” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lonely Sticky” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 4.9.8.
- Moved plugin options to their page under
Settings > Lonely Sticky.
- FIX: the plugin is now properly prepared for translation.
- NEW: added the ability to have a maximum number of sticky posts at a time, not just one.
- FIX: inline edit should work as intended, both for single and bulk modes.
- Initial version.