A simple WordPress plugin to give your customer an user friendly and simple interface to track their parcel status from your WordPress website.
Parcel Tracker eCourier uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
Follow the following steps to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin from WordPress plugin library using the Plugins section from the WordPress dashboard, or download the zip file unzip and upload it inside
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Once installed eCourier Tracker menu will be available. Go to the eCourier Tracker and provide your eCourier API Credentials.
- Select the Environment you would like to use (Staging or Live)
- Place the shortcode inside any page to make the interface available. (e.g.:
<?php echo do_shortcode('ecourier-parcel-tracker'); ?>)
Do I need eCourier account to use the plugin?
Yes you will need an eCourier account and API credentials to use this plugin.
Do I need any configuration from eCourier?
Yes, you will need API credentials for your eCourier account. You can get it from eCourier.
What credentials do I need to setup the plugin?
You will need your API credentials which includes
How do I get the API credentials?
You can contact eCourier for the API credentials for your account.
Do I need WooCommerce for this plugin?
No, you will not. Parcel Tracker eCourier is not dependent on any other plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Parcel Tracker eCourier” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0.0 is the latest release of Parcel Tracker eCourier plugin.
- Security measures added for Ajax form submission, this will block unauthorized form submissions for Parcel Tracking Form.
- CSRF validation added for settings form, to protect against unnecessary security breach.