Profiles Manager is designed to help you monetize your social network by hiding the premium profile fields from non-paying members. This plugin
works with any kind of payment system in place but is tested with s2member.
- Hide BuddyPress Profile Groups to certain members
- Easy to use UI
- Create upgrade account menu item on free members profiles.
Removing the plugin
- Deactivate The Plugin
- Replace bp_pm_group_tabs(); with bp_profile_group_tabs();
- Buddypress 1.2.7 or higher.
- WordPress 2.8 or higher
- Upload profiles-manager-for-buddypress folder to your WordPress Plugins folder.
- Go to your buddy-press template and search for edit.php under members/single/profile.
- Change bp_profile_group_tabs(); with bp_pm_group_tabs();
- Activate the Profiles Manager in wp-admin under plugins.
- Go to BPM menu
- Your all set!
— Where is edit.php? —
It is located in your BuddyPress theme under members/single/profile/edit.php
— Other Information —
If you are having difficulties getting this plugin to work please email me with the details
at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on the plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Profiles Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: Removed $wpdb->prepare errors from subscriptions page
- Last Update for Free Version to remove $wpdb->prepare error.
- Will only work on older versions of buddypress with old theming
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Easier to use UI
- Changed Shortcode Settings
- Updated frontend code.
- Fixed Bugs with DB Queries
- Redeveloped using a fork of Elvito BP
- Updated for newer versions of WordPress/BuddyPress