The Runkeeper WordPress Widget allows you to display up to the last 20 Runkeeper activities
with the widget area in your WordPress blog. It displays:
- Activity type
- Distance (km)
- Duration (h:m:s)
You can customise the following:
- Feed title
- Feed length (1, 5, 10, 15, 20)
- Display size (small, medium, large)
- Download the latest version
- Copy it into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Authorise the use of the widget with Runkeeper by visiting http://pragmaticrunner.com/code/runkeeper-wordpress-widget/
- Copy the code that was sent via email
- Paste the code into the ‘Auth Code’ field (Appearance > Widgets > Runkeeper Feed)
- (Optional) Customize the plugin Title, Feed length and Display size.
- Is Runkeeper Fitness Feed free?
Yes, but acknowledgement on your blog would always be nice.
- Do I need a Runkeeper account?
Sure do. Otherwise it’ll display elephants.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Runkeeper Fitness Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Runkeeper Fitness Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version.