Ever want to make an element stick to a page? Well now you can!
Just install this WordPress plugin and your wish will be granted!
- Upload ‘sticky-element’ directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does it work?
It uses jQuery to modify the CSS of the sticky element when scrolled.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Element” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Sticky Element” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Also changes clone element width.
- 3.8 update.
- Added pro mention and updated tested to 3.7.
- Added missing line.
- Reset left to auto.
- Using console.log instead of alert.
- Added height to clone element.
- First public release.