After installing and activating the plugin, simply add a tweet_button shortcode to the content editor for a post or page.
[tweet_button tweet=”The Tweet Button is super simple to set up and increases my social media exposure” size=”large” via=”wplauncher” hashtags=”thetweetbutton,tweetinghasneverbeenthiseasy”][/tweet_button]
And, a Tweet button will appear in its place.
Check out a working example of the The Tweet Button on a post at Blog.WPLauncher.com. Click on the blue Tweet Button and see what your site visitors would see when they click on that button.
- Set the size of the button
- Set the text to tweet
- Set the hashtags to include in the tweet
- Set the URL of the tweet (default is the current page’s URL)
- Attribute the tweet to a user with the via attribute
We work really hard to try to make you as satisfied as possible with our The Tweet Button features. If you have a problem, you can send us a service request on our support page above. We will do our best to get to your problems as quickly as possible.
If you have a feature suggestion, shoot it on over, we’d love to hear it!
Get step by step instructions here: Blog.WPLauncher.com/add-twitter-tweet-button-wordpress
- Download the plugin by clicking on that blue Download button (the-tweet-button.zip)
- Login to your WordPress dashboard (yoursite.com/wp-admin)
- Hover over the Plugins tab in the left sidebar and click Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin Button at the top of the page
- Click the Choose File button. Select the the-tweet-button.zip file from your computer (typically a download goes to your Downloads directory)
- Click on the Activate Plugin Link.
- Download the plugin (the-tweet-button.zip)
- Unzip that file and upload the unzipped folder to the
- Go to yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugins.php, find Tweet Button and click on the Activate Plugin Link.
- What are the fees associated with the tweet button plugin?
None. It’s free to use and will always be free to use.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“The Tweet Button – Simple Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Tweet Button – Simple Sharing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The Tweet Button shortcode with url,hashtags,via,tweet parameters