Split sidebars and widget areas into responsive columns.
Two simple widgets are provided, “Layout: New Column” and “Layout: New Column on New Row”.
Simply place these in your widget area where you’d like to create a new column (split) or new row of columns.
Gutter size and responsive collapse options are available in the Customizer -> Widget Columns panel.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tuxedo-responsive-widget-columnsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Customizer -> Widget Columns panel to configure the plugin.
- How many columns can a widget area be split into?
Widget areas can be split into a 12 column maximum.
Contributors & Developers
“Tuxedo Responsive Widget Columns” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tuxedo Responsive Widget Columns” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- If no row/column widgets are used TRWC no longer outputs grid wrappers. Themes that have horizontal widget areas built-in should now function properly.
- Initial release.