WordPress Gallery Plugin makes it as easy as it could possibly be to create gorgeous sliders for your WordPress powered site. Forget nasty custom fields and image URLs. You can even forget about manually resizing every image before you upload it because wordpress gallery plugin is using timthumb image resize script to auto resize images with dimensions of your choice.
Our Other Plugins
Plugin Created By WordPress Developer. For Plugin Information please visit WordPress Gallery Plugin.
If you have any comments or questions please visit WordPress Gallery Plugin.
- Upload the ‘wp-gallery-plugin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Activation visit “Wp Gallery” Options page and set your default settings before adding shortcodes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Gallery Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Gallery Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Timthumb issue solved from previous 1.3 version.
- Timthumb Updated
- Timthumb Updated to 2.0
- Plugin is compatible with wordpress 3.2 version now.
- Updated Nivo slider Js file to latest release.
- Version 1.0 First Launch.