To check whether this plugin works properly, simply view your site source or press Ctrl + U from your keyboard. In the end of the source, you should see message something like:
*** Total size saved: 11.341% | Size before compression: 27104 bytes | Size after compression: 24030 bytes. ***
Follow the development of this plugin on GitHub
P.S. It is always the best policy to open a support thread first before posting any negative review.
- Upload the
wp-super-minifyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
What does this plugin do?
Any specific requirements for this plugin to work?
Is that it?
Pretty much, yeah.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Super Minify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.5.1, March 21, 2017
- Improved Promos, News and Updates, and recommendations area.
1.5, December 30, 2016
- Updated min library to it’s latest version
1.4, October 1, 2016
- Fixed css conflict with WP Performance Score Booster.
- Improved Settings page.
- Added hosting recommendations (referrals).
1.3.2, May 24, 2016
- Added Settings option (link) under Plugins page
- Moved plugin options (settings) from sidebar to under Settings
- Updated settings page
1.3.1, March 17, 2015
1.3, March 12, 2015
1.2, Feb 28, 2015
- Added News and Updates section in admin options
1.1, Jan 03, 2015
- Fixed compression related issues
- Replaced manual compression functions with the latest version of Minify PHP Framework
1.0, Oct 04, 2014
- ආරම්භක නිකුත් කිරීම